Thursday, February 16, 2012

Russia hopes drop boxes will save newborns

My heart sank when I read this article. How could these women just give their babies like that? For me, I can't bear the thought. But wait, on second thought, I would agree that this is much better than abortion. Especially for those who were sexually abused and got pregnant and those out of poverty, could not support their newly born.

But what about those who gave their babies just because they don't want babies? Heartless women aren't they? Whatever their reasons, it's unforgivable. This is a question of morality or just simply irresponsibility.

Would Pnoy implement this in our country? Abortion cases might be lessen but I guess, more unwanted babies will be given away, as the poor are getting poorer and the rich are getting richer...

No comments:

Post a Comment