Friday, February 17, 2012

Pedicab: Let's ride!

I couldn't remember the very first time I rode a pedicab, I think I was still in grade school that time. Anyway, what's with this pedicab that it has become a popular mode of transportation? It's cheaper? Not really. Fare in this cab is a bit more higher than motorcycles, especially in places like Baclaran or Divisoria.

In our province, this is more being patronized than motorcycles for short distance travel. I usually ride on this cab if I'm not in a hurry or when I have to visit a friend who lives in streets where jeepneys could not get through. Although, I prefer riding in a jeepney coz it's faster and much cheaper.

I just hope that the fare on this cab will be regularized/standardized, as more and more cab drivers are taking advantage of their passengers.


No comments:

Post a Comment