Friday, February 17, 2012

Coconut oil: the wonder oil?

Coconut tree is a wonder tree, the tree of life, the most useful tree of all trees and is abundant in our country. I myself, believe in its wonders. You could read a lot about this in the internet and it has been proven in ages. But what I'm going to share are the benefits that I so far experienced. I'm using the extra virgin coconut oil that I bought from Mercury drugstore a month ago.

My hair is thinning, I mean, I get a lot of fallen hair after shower, so I wonder if this oil could help. I tried applying it on my scalp for 24 hours and my hair was so soft the following day after shampoo. I plan  to use it until I see results. According to reviews in the net, it aids in hair regrow and promotes healthy scalp.

I drink it too, at least 2 tablespoons a day. I just couldn't bear the taste taking it alone, so I always mix it with my fave drinks, iced tea, orange juice or even with my coffee. It is beneficial for the skin, it can make your skin glow and lots of other health benefits.

Since, it's been just a month, I can only notice few results. I will update this blog after two or three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment