Friday, January 13, 2012

Timeless Wardrobe Pieces every PINAY must have...


Here are my TOP 10:

1. Little Black Dress.

All stylish woman must have a little black dress in her closet. You can wear this on romantic dates, girls night outs, and parties.







2. White Dress Shirt

This is very trendy. You can pair it with denim skirt or shorts. Match it with flat shoes or pumps.







3. Black Suit or Blazer (You can wear any colored undershirt with this!)




4. Great Jeans (I'm into dark colored jeans, and a little skinny, not too tight)




5. Jewelries (earrings, necklace, bracelet, watch)



6. Ladies shoulder bag (I bought this bag from Secosana at a discounted price. It goes with any kind of get-ups)



7.  Sneakers ( I prefer sneakers than rubber shoes for any adventures in land and sea)




8. Sunglasses ( I chose this brown shade because it blends with my skin tone.)





9. Stilettos ( I just love GIBI shoes)




10. Flats (of any color, buy something that really looks good on your feet)



So far, these are just my top 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment