Friday, January 6, 2012

Here comes another year...2012

Time flies so fast, isn't it? and you noticed you're still in the same place, same work, same friends, all is the same. Nothing has changed, except your hair color maybe.

Well, I don't think so. I remember when I was in a bank, Landbank to be exact, to encash a check loaned from Pag-ibig, I got to chitchat with the lady in front of me. I'm not used to talking to strangers, but that time, it was too boring and the line was too long so I talked to her anyway. Or I should say, I listened to her chants. As shes goes, I got interested. She told me she has worked 10 years straight in a factory of cheese (Kraft) in Paranaque, but she's a BS Education graduate. Earning well and able to feed her family. But after 10 years, she gave up that kind of life. She finally got a teaching job in a public school in Pasay. She rented a place and usually goes home to her family only once a week Furthermore, she said, it was more fulfilling. She found true happiness and contentment in teaching.

So, it's never too late for anything if you want to change. Change is the only constant thing in life. So why not change?

I believe something big is going to change my life this 2012. Hope it's a good one if not great and of course happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment