Friday, January 13, 2012

Diamond Peel...a great way to indulge at SPLURGE


Tried this one?
It was almost a year from the last time I had my diamond peel. I just love the after effect because your face will be very smooth and pimple scars will be less visible. Last Wednesday, January 11, I went to Splurge (formerly Dermaline) to have my diamond peel. It was 7pm and Aiken was there. After 45 minutes, the treatment was finished. My cheeks were pinkish and so smooth. But, then my freckles...sigh.


Anyway, I recommend this for those who have pimple scars that are not so deep. For those with fine lines and wrinkles. Well, you'll look a little younger than your age if you'll maintain this treatment at least once a month. For the cost, they usually charge 1k for non-member and 700 for members. If it's your birthday, you'll get a 50% off, so that would only be 500php. Isn't that a great way to indulge and pamper yourself sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment