Monday, November 28, 2011

Product Review: Anti-Perspirant

Oh no! My underarm is wet and I can't help it!

Do you have that problem? Sweaty underarms and worst, it smells like onions. Although, you are not from India or Middle East and doesn't consume onions ever so often like Bombays do?

Worry no more, this is the best product so far to solve or at least minimize that sweaty armpit problem.

I use this product to help repress and control my underarm sweat. Yeah, I really sweat a lot, even if I'm working in an air-conditioned workplace Especially when I'm tensed or under stress or if my crush passes by (of course sans the onion smell thing!).

That's why I so love this product from Dr. Nisce, Skin 'N Face!

But be aware, this product may not be advisable to everyone. Best to consult your dermatologist first like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment