Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Product Review: St Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

St Ives has been delivering amazing products in the market and I can attest that theirs are the best.

As i'm a confessed coffee addict, i too, is a moisturizer addict! Not that I'm afraid of wrinkles, but I would like to keep my skin supple and smooth to touch.

I tried this product for a couple of days and it really retains my skin's moisture. But still, I have to put on my usual face powder for a shine-free nose and forehead. I have an oily t-zone. My skin is the combination type.

Unfortunately, after a week, I had breakouts. Had to stop using this product and switch back to my old moisturizer brand. Although, I love the moisturizing effect that I get from this product, I think it's not compatible to my skin type.

But of course, i am not yet discouraged to use other St Ives product! As a matter of fact, I just bought St. Ives Moisturizing Olive Cleanser. I'll post my review about it in a couple of weeks...Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment