Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Recipe Experiment 101: Spicy Sirloin Steak

It was a lazy Sunday morning and I don't feel like getting up early, but I'm already starving.

I went downstairs to find my boyfriend in the kitchen pounding pieces of sirloin, I offered some help. As I watched him put all the seasoning, which I'm not even sure what are those, made me more hungrier. Then he started frying the onions, garlic, ginger and siling labuyo. He asked me to get the butter from the ref, as he is busy flipping the spices on the pan. And in less than ten minutes, our brunch is ready.

I don't know, but just after eating a piece of the beef, I said "YUM". Really, it's YUM! I told him, I'll offer some to Mikes, our housemate and we'll see what he will say about our new recipe. Finally, when Mikes went downstairs and ate his lunch, he exclaimed, "PANALO".

So, want to know our secret recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment