Monday, December 5, 2011

My Boracay Adventure

It was January 9, 2010 when I first rode a plane! (and also my boyfriend's birthday!) It was scary actually! All those plane accidents that I've seen on tv keep flashing in my mind! hahaha. Anyway, our first stop, Kalibu, Aklan.

While I was carrying my luggage going through the beach house that we rented for two days stay in the beach, I was awed by the great view right infront of me. The clear beach water reflecting the blue sky is totally refreshing. It makes me want to jump into the water even with my jeans still on! Exaggerating? No, I'm not! (See that picture of mine?)

Boracay beach is one of the country's best beaches and most visited by foreigners all over the world.

Our two nights and two days stay in the resort was wonderful and unforgettable. I would like to visit the place again, once I have the chance, and of course, money! Although, it's not that expensive, still need to save some.

No comments:

Post a Comment