Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A time to give and to receive...and the weather

Did you receive any gifts last Christmas eve? Well, I got some. My two sisters abroad sent me some de latas, cookies, choco spread and some cash (whew!) and I spent my Christmas vacation at home (only two days, sigh!). But it was worth it anyway.

I know most of us, want to spend this holiday season with our family and loved one. For those working abroad, sending balikbayan boxes is their way of showing their love and care. How about those who received the boxes? Of course, not forgetting to say "Thank you" is the best, and sending them holiday cards too!

But what I like most during this season? Gift-receiving part? Nope. It's the weather. It's cold. I could hardly wake up and shower. Especially now that I'm working in the graveyard shift. It's freezing in the shower man (lol)!

No comments:

Post a Comment