Monday, December 19, 2011

Stand while you wait in line, only at BDO

We hurriedly entered the BDO bank in MOA last Saturday, December 17, around 1pm to send money. I was ushered by the guards inside to get in line. I was the last in line. My feet aches and about to pee. The number of clients lining up is growing like you are ordering meals in Jollibee or McDo.

My feet was really aching wanting to take a seat. My mind was focused in the nearby black leather cushion, dreaming it was me who is seated while I wait in line. Then somebody pat me on the back, 'hey, miss move up'. Alright, thank you for waking me up!

Now, what's my point here exactly? Poor service? Nah! Come on, BDO is the fastest growing bank in our country now. BDO's everywhere. Meaning. they have millions of clients. Then why chairs aren't around? Seriously, how much does a monoblock chair costs? 250 pesos? Tell you what, I've been to a BPI bank along NAIA road, and seats were offered while I waited in line. I mean, it would be great if BDO would do the same, right? Especially in SM MOA where millions shop everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment