Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Product Review: Burberry, The Beat

It was a gift from my dear sister who is based in London. I don't wear perfume daily. Just the smell of my St. Ives body wash and that very distinct smell of my blue Cream Silk conditioner are enough to get by my day and of course my apple-scent lotion from Bath and Body works.

But it has changed when I got this perfume. It has a rich scent that is womanly. Not so strong, not so subtle either. You can wear it by day and to evening parties. The scent lasts long, so it's economical. Yeah, these days expensive buys should be used in moderation.

I don't buy expensive perfumes, so I would definitely love to have another perfume as a gift. =)

1 comment:

  1. It feels like heaven to receive a gift like this! ;)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete